Swimming Pool Is Open.
Pool Hours: Monday – Friday 11:00 A.M – 9:00 P.M. Saturday & Sunday 9 to 9.
The WCIII HOA is receiving a number of complaints re: incidents at the pool (adult confrontations, children misbehaving, folks not adhering to social distancing or not wearing masks, young children being dropped off without supervision).
This puts both the HOA and the lifeguards in a life-safety & health predicament as the job of the lifeguards is to ensure the safety of the residents, not to break up incidents or babysit.
Effective immediately, the following regulations are in place:
- No guests allowed. Only WCIII residents are permitted–we need to be able to accommodate our own residents as a priority with the current limit of 50 individuals.
- You must have a key card to be allowed to enter.
- All children under the age of 11 MUST be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Poor behavior by residents both young and old will not be tolerated. Family pool privileges will be revoked indefinitely, and lifeguards have the authority to call the sheriff’s office if warranted.
- The pool will close if social distancing and masks set forth by the CDPHE guidelines are not followed.
The following procedures and restrictions are in place:
- Extra staff personnel – restroom cleaning and regular headcount.
- The max number of people allowed at the pool is 50 people at any given time.
- There is a two-hour time limit to all families and individuals.
- Social distancing needs to be observed unless you are a family unit.
- All pool seating and tables have been removed; you are asked to bring your own seating.
- A one-way pedestrian flow, counterclockwise and marked with tape is in place.
- Toilets will be sanitized every hour; showers and lockers are off-limits.
- There is no use of the BBQ.
- There is no snack shack.
- Instructors and lessons are not permitted.
- Parties and gatherings are not permitted.
- 1 lane is designated for lap swimming.
- Masks are required upon entry to the pool deck and need to be kept on when not in the water.
The Board of Directors is asking all Willow III residents to respect the guidelines set forth. If we are found not to be in compliance, it will result in our pool being closed for the season.
The pool is located directly behind the clubhouse at 8091 East Phillips Circle. It is a 25-meter, 6-lane pool. There is also a baby pool for toddlers.
Willow Creek 3 residents needing a pool keycard (required) should contact Amanda Phifer at Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions. Phone 303 409-6018; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tennis courts are open.
Willow Creek 3 has five tennis courts located behind the clubhouse at 8091 East Phillips Circle. Contact Amanda Phifer at Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions, 303 409-6018, for your key to the courts. The key is issued to you while you remain a WC3 resident.
Two of the five courts are generally available for individual use. The other three may be in use for league play. A court can be reserved up to a week in advance by registering on the clipboard in the white box at the gate. Your gate key is good only for the WC3 courts.
Reserving court(s) by Willow Creek 3 residents
Only a Willow Creek 3 adult resident may reserve court(s) for play any time. Willow Creek 3 junior players (under 18) may reserve a court from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Reserved time cannot conflict with the Reserved Court Calendar posted on the bulletin board.
The clipboard for reservations is in the white mailbox outside courts. The reservation must contain:
Resident’s phone number
Date for reservation
Time for reservation
Phillips courts 3 and 4 are the only courts that may be reserved.
Court(s) can be reserved no more than 7 days and no less than 1 day in advance.
Court(s) can only be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours.
You must be at the court(s) within 15 minutes of the designated start time or you lose the reservation.
If people are waiting for your reserved court you must leave immediately at the end of your reserved time.
Walk-on play for two hours is allowed for all courts not reserved more than 1 day in advance.
Tennis court number four is lined for pickleball play. Two pickleball courts are marked with black lines, one court on each side of the tennis net. The pickleball courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis. These were added as part of the 2017 resurfacing of the tennis courts. Contact Amanda Phifer at Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions, 303 409-6018, for your key to the courts. The key is issued to you while you remain a WC3 resident.
Two basketball hoops are available on court five of the Willow Creek 3 tennis courts. To obtain a key to the courts, contact Amanda Phifer at Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions, 303 409-6018. The key is issued to you while you remain a WC3 resident.