In case you are wondering when our Willow Creek 3 residential streets qualify for city snowplowing following a winter snow storm, here’s the scoop: The city prioritizes its streets into Priority 1, Priority 2 and Priority 3. Our WC3 streets are considered Priority 3. According to the city’s website, “Priority 3 streets are maintained only when authorized by the City Manager or his designee. The City Manager will consider the following guidelines in determining when to authorize Priority 3 snow route plowing: Forecasted street snow accumulation is six (6) or more inches; Forecasted temperatures are below freezing for an extended period after the storm; Forecasted additional snow events within the next 24-48 hours.” Although city residents are not required to shovel their residential sidewalks, the city “strongly encourages citizens to remove snow from the sidewalks adjoining their property within 24 hours after a snowstorm ends.” Click here for details on the city’s snow removal requirements and guidelines….If you are new to Willow Creek 3, or simply haven’t yet provided your email address to our management company, you are missing out on important email blasts sent periodically to residents. Information on special events as well as alerts and reminders are just some of the kinds of notifications that go out. To be included on the email list, send your name, preferred email address and home address (needed to prove you are a WC3 resident) to Amanda Phifer at Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions: email@example.com.
Important Contacts and Links
• Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions
1873 South Bellaire Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80222
303 409-6000 (main); 303 409-6001 (fax)
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Amanda Phifer, Executive Administrative Assistant
303 409-6018 (direct); 303 409-6000 (main)
• Board Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please identify yourself in your email. The board’s goal is to check emails daily and respond within three days. The board asks for your patience in case there is an unforeseen delay.
• Clubhouse Manager: Deanna Mumfrey (See Clubhouse page for details)
Clubhouse fee $35/day, $100 deposit. Need to complete rental agreement.
• Tennis court keys and pool keycards: Amanda Phifer
• Perfect Pools (WC3 pool management) 303 795-1191
• JBK Landscape: 303 751-0192
WC3 landscape and greenbelt maintenance.
• Waste Management (trash and recycling) 303 797-1600
• Dolphins Swim Team (Willow Creek 3 youth swim team)
• Willow Creek Women’s Club: Carolyn Pyron, President
Natisha Doherty, Membership. Email: email@example.com
• Willow Creek Tennis Club: Mary Beth Doerr, President
Organizes and promotes tennis activities for all three Willow Creek communities.
• Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number: 303 795-4711
The ACSO provides police services under contract with the city of Centennial.
• City of Centennial Information Line: 303 325-8000
Available 24/7 to answer questions and direct you where to go for help.
• District 3 (includes Willow Creek) City Council Representatives :
Mike Sutherland, 303 754-3407, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Holt, 303 754-3367, Email: email@example.com
• City of Centennial Animal Control : 303 325-8070
• South Suburban Parks and Recreation: 303 798-5131
• South Metro Safety Foundation: 303 805-0228; 720 989-2260
Classes offered by this organization include: CPR, Driver Awareness, Teen Crash Avoidance, Super Sitting Babysitting. They also do child car seat inspections.
• Nextdoor.com: A free social network serving neighbors and the community. Monitored locally by Willow Creek residents.
Do you have website questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, news? Email WC3directors@gmail.com