Architectural Control Committee Meeting June 1st.
The next Architectural Control Committee meeting will be held on June 1st at 7:00 p.m.
Board Meeting on June 11th.
The Board of Directors meeting will be held virtually. The meeting starts at 6:00 p.m.
Click on the link below to join the meeting on June 11th.
Tennis Courts Are Now Open
Due to the Covid-19 virus the clubhouse is closed.
Here is the digital edition of the June Willow Works newsletter. It can also be viewed by clicking on the Minutes/Newsletters drop down beneath the HOA tab on this homepage. The print edition should be in residents’ mailboxes in early May.
Architectural Control Committee Walk-Around.
The Architectural Control Committee does a walk-around in the Spring. The ACC looks for homes that need painting, fences to be repaired, driveways that are cracked, and small things like faded paint on mailboxes.
This is one of the benefits of living in a covenant-controlled community. Well maintained homes hold their value and present a harmonious community atmosphere.
However, there is a subjective element to some decisions.
If you feel that you received a notice that perhaps is in error or maybe you need an extension on the time frame, just contact Spectrum Management at firstname.lastname@example.org via email or come to an Architectural Control Committee meeting on the first Monday of the month at the clubhouse. The meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
Important Contacts and Links
• Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions
1873 South Bellaire Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80222
303 409-6000 (main); 303 409-6001 (fax)
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Amanda Phifer, Executive Administrative Assistant
303 409-6018 (direct); 303 409-6000 (main)
• Board Email Address: email@example.com
Please identify yourself in your email. The board’s goal is to check emails daily and respond within three days. The board asks for your patience in case there is an unforeseen delay.
• Clubhouse Manager: Deanna Mumfrey (See Clubhouse page for details)
Clubhouse fee $35/day, $100 deposit. Need to complete rental agreement.
• Tennis court keys and pool keycards: Amanda Phifer
• Perfect Pools (WC3 pool management) 303 795-1191
• JBK Landscape: 303 751-0192
WC3 landscape and greenbelt maintenance.
• Waste Management (trash and recycling) 303 797-1600
• Dolphins Swim Team (Willow Creek 3 youth swim team)
• Willow Creek Women’s Club: Carolyn Pyron, President
Natisha Doherty, Membership. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Willow Creek Tennis Club: Mary Beth Doerr, President
Organizes and promotes tennis activities for all three Willow Creek communities.
• Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number: 303 795-4711
The ACSO provides police services under contract with the city of Centennial.
• City of Centennial Information Line: 303 325-8000
Available 24/7 to answer questions and direct you where to go for help.
• District 3 (includes Willow Creek) City Council Representatives :
Mike Sutherland, 303 754-3407, Email: email@example.com
Richard Holt, 303 754-3367, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• City of Centennial Animal Control : 303 325-8070
• South Suburban Parks and Recreation: 303 798-5131
• South Metro Safety Foundation: 303 805-0228; 720 989-2260
Classes offered by this organization include: CPR, Driver Awareness, Teen Crash Avoidance, Super Sitting Babysitting. They also do child car seat inspections.
• Nextdoor.com: A free social network serving neighbors and the community. Monitored locally by Willow Creek residents.
Do you have website questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, news? Email WC3directors@gmail.com