What: The HOA’s fence, which runs along Quebec, is past-due for replacement. The fence will be replaced with a similar cedar fence.
Why: The existing fence is at or beyond the expected lifecycle.
When: Work is expected to begin the weeks of December 4th or December 11th
11/27/2023 – Permits have been received and work is scheduled
10/26/2023 – The required permits are still pending
A few quick notes on the project:
- Weather permitting, the project should be completed within 2-3 weeks from the start date.
- For each home impacted by this project, the time from fence removal to replacement should be approximately 2 days.
- Work will take place Monday through Friday from approximately 8 AM – 5 PM.
- Temporary fencing will be installed during the removal and replacement of each section of fence.
- Owners should take additional care of pets during fence replacement that impacts individual homes.
- Personal items should be moved away from the fence as needed.
- Some landscaping and/or tree branches that are touching the fence or otherwise impede this project may be trimmed or removed from the fence, especially if landscaping is growing on the fence such as vines.