Ting Willow Creek 3 Construction Begins
Construction is now underway in Willow Creek 3 by internet service provider Ting to prepare the community for connection to gigabit-speed service. Ting has already done work in Willow Creek 1, Willow Creek 2 and Willow West.
Single-family homes will have fiber cable buried and ground-level sprinkler-style boxes placed in front yards along the city right-of-way within a few feet of the sidewalk. For townhomes, construction will take place in HOA easements. Willow Creek is the first community in Centennial to receive the high-speed internet company’s service.
Click here for information Ting has provided concerning what to expect as construction moves through the community. For additional information, contact Mark Gotto, Centennial City Manager for Ting, (phone) 303 396-8388, (email) email@example.com, or Michael Garcia, Ting Fiber Construction Manager, (phone) 303 435-3970, (email) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strong Finish for the WC3 Dolphins
Congratulations to the Willow Creek 3 Dolphins swim team on its third-place finish at the Championship Meet on July 14. The 90-member team came just 16 points short of second place. In addition, 18 swimmers ranging in age from seven to 18 qualified for the All-Star Meet on July 21.
The team was led this year by head coach Brigitta Venette, along with assistant coaches Madalyn Nevener, Garett Niehoff and technique coach Amy Wiedeman. Thank you to the coaches, interns, directors and all the volunteers who helped make 2018 another successful year for our community swim team.
A Willow Creek Crime Prevention meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. Thursday, August 16. It will take place at the Mineral clubhouse, 8500 East Mineral Drive. For details, see the Coming Events/Meetings listings on this Home page…A representative with JBK Landscape, the contractor that maintains Willow Creek 3 common property, says brown spots in our HOA greenbelts this summer are the result of winter kill. The representative says the spots will be re-seeded in the fall when the weather is more suitable for growing grass.
Important Contact and Links
•Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions
1873 South Bellaire Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80222
303 409-6000 (main); 303 409-6001 (fax)
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Amanda Phifer, Executive Administrative Assistant
303 409-6018 (direct); 303 409-6000 (main)
• Board Email Address: email@example.com
Please identify yourself in your email. The board’s goal is to check emails daily and respond within three days. The board asks for your patience in case there is an unforeseen delay.
• Clubhouse Manager: Deanna Mumfrey (See Clubhouse page for details)
Clubhouse fee $35/day, $100 deposit. Need to complete rental agreement
• Tennis court keys and pool keycards: Amanda Phifer
• Perfect Pools (WC3 pool management) 303 795-1191
• JBK Landscape: 303 751-0192
WC3 landscape and greenbelt maintenance
• Waste Management (trash and recycling) 303 797-1600
• Dolphins Swim Team (Willow Creek 3 youth swim team)
• Willow Creek Women’s Club: Fiona Maguire-O’Shea
• Willow Creek Tennis Club: Mary Beth Doerr, Pres.; Michael Darling, Vice-Pres.
Organizes and promotes tennis activities for all three Willow Creek communities
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office non emergency number: 303 795-4711
The ACSO provides police services under contract with the city of Centennial
• City of Centennial Information Line: 303 325-8000
Available 24/7 to answer questions and direct you where to go for help
• District 3 (includes Willow Creek) City Council Representatives:
Ken Lucas, 303 754-3367, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Sutherland, 303 754-3407, Email: email@example.com
• City of Centennial Animal Control: 303 325-8070
• South Suburban Parks and Recreation: 303 798-5131
• South Metro Safety Foundation: 303 805-0228; 720 989-2260
Classes offered by this organization include: CPR, Driver Awareness, Teen Crash Avoidance, Super Sitting Babysitting. They also do child card seat inspections.
• Nextdoor.com: A free social network serving neighbors and the community. Monitored locally by Willow Creek residents.
Do you have website questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, events, news? Email website administrator Bob Correll: firstname.lastname@example.org