Santa’s Coming to Willow Creek 3
It’s becoming a tradition. Santa Claus will once again make a pre-Christmas stop in Willow Creek 3 to spread holiday cheer and be available for photos. Despite a busy holiday schedule, Santa has made time to be at the clubhouse on Sunday, December 16 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Join your Willow Creek 3 friends and neighbors for holiday music and treats. Remember to bring your own camera for pictures with Santa. This Santa Day and Holiday Open House is organized by the Willow Creek 3 Social Committee elves.
Willow Creek 3 residents only, please.
The Clubhouse Gets Decorated For The Holiday Season!
Here is the December Willow Works digital edition. It can also be found by clicking on the Minutes/Newsletters drop down under the HOA heading on this Home page. The print edition should arrive in residents’ mailboxes sometime during the first full week of December…For its December service project, the Willow Creek Women’s Club is helping a Willow Creek family facing homelessness. For information about the family, go to www.gofundme.com/jacob039s-survival-challenge or teamjacob7.wixsite.com/jacobssurvivalchalle. Money can contributed directly through GoFundMe, or VISA gift cards in any dollar amount can be brought to either of the December Women’s Club events.
Important Contact and Links
•Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions
1873 South Bellaire Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80222
303 409-6000 (main); 303 409-6001 (fax)
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Amanda Phifer, Executive Administrative Assistant
303 409-6018 (direct); 303 409-6000 (main)
• Board Email Address: email@example.com
Please identify yourself in your email. The board’s goal is to check emails daily and respond within three days. The board asks for your patience in case there is an unforeseen delay.
• Clubhouse Manager: Deanna Mumfrey (See Clubhouse page for details)
Clubhouse fee $35/day, $100 deposit. Need to complete rental agreement.
• Tennis court keys and pool keycards: Amanda Phifer
• Perfect Pools (WC3 pool management) 303 795-1191
• JBK Landscape: 303 751-0192
WC3 landscape and greenbelt maintenance.
• Waste Management (trash and recycling) 303 797-1600
• Dolphins Swim Team (Willow Creek 3 youth swim team)
• Willow Creek Women’s Club: Carolyn Pyron, President
• Willow Creek Tennis Club: Mary Beth Doerr, Pres.; Michael Darling, Vice-Pres.
Organizes and promotes tennis activities for all three Willow Creek communities.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office non emergency number: 303 795-4711
The ACSO provides police services under contract with the city of Centennial.
• City of Centennial Information Line: 303 325-8000
Available 24/7 to answer questions and direct you where to go for help.
• District 3 (includes Willow Creek) City Council Representatives:
Ken Lucas, 303 754-3367, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Sutherland, 303 754-3407, Email: email@example.com
• City of Centennial Animal Control: 303 325-8070
• South Suburban Parks and Recreation: 303 798-5131
• South Metro Safety Foundation: 303 805-0228; 720 989-2260
Classes offered by this organization include: CPR, Driver Awareness, Teen Crash Avoidance, Super Sitting Babysitting. They also do child card seat inspections.
• Nextdoor.com: A free social network serving neighbors and the community. Monitored locally by Willow Creek residents.
Do you have website questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, events, news? Email website administrator Bob Correll: firstname.lastname@example.org