Ting Willow Creek 3 Construction
Construction is continuing in Willow Creek 3 by internet service provider Ting to prepare the community for connection to gigabit-speed service. Ting has already done work in Willow Creek 1, Willow Creek 2 and Willow West.
Single-family homes will have fiber cable buried and ground-level sprinkler-style boxes placed in front yards along the city right-of-way within a few feet of the sidewalk. For townhomes, construction will take place in HOA easements. Willow Creek is the first community in Centennial to receive the high-speed internet company’s service.
Click here for information Ting has provided concerning what to expect as construction moves through the community. For additional information, contact Mark Gotto, Centennial City Manager for Ting, (phone) 303 396-8388, (email) email@example.com, or Michael Garcia, Ting Fiber Construction Manager, (phone) 303 435-3970, (email) firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Willow Creek 3 Annual Meeting takes place Thursday, October 11. The meeting features the election of board members and updates on the status of our HOA. Plan to attend if you can. If you can’t attend, be sure to return the election ballot you will soon receive in the mail. Note: The meeting begins at 6 p.m….The Willow Creek 3 pool is now closed for the season…The Willow Creek Women’s Club is looking for artisans for its November Holiday Member Market. If you make jewelry, candles or some other hand-made item, or if you have questions, contact Ella Keralla at email@example.com.
Important Contact and Links
•Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions
1873 South Bellaire Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80222
303 409-6000 (main); 303 409-6001 (fax)
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Amanda Phifer, Executive Administrative Assistant
303 409-6018 (direct); 303 409-6000 (main)
• Board Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please identify yourself in your email. The board’s goal is to check emails daily and respond within three days. The board asks for your patience in case there is an unforeseen delay.
• Clubhouse Manager: Deanna Mumfrey (See Clubhouse page for details)
Clubhouse fee $35/day, $100 deposit. Need to complete rental agreement
• Tennis court keys and pool keycards: Amanda Phifer
• Perfect Pools (WC3 pool management) 303 795-1191
• JBK Landscape: 303 751-0192
WC3 landscape and greenbelt maintenance
• Waste Management (trash and recycling) 303 797-1600
• Dolphins Swim Team (Willow Creek 3 youth swim team)
• Willow Creek Women’s Club: Carolyn Pyron, President
• Willow Creek Tennis Club: Mary Beth Doerr, Pres.; Michael Darling, Vice-Pres.
Organizes and promotes tennis activities for all three Willow Creek communities
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office non emergency number: 303 795-4711
The ACSO provides police services under contract with the city of Centennial
• City of Centennial Information Line: 303 325-8000
Available 24/7 to answer questions and direct you where to go for help
• District 3 (includes Willow Creek) City Council Representatives:
Ken Lucas, 303 754-3367, Email: email@example.com
Mike Sutherland, 303 754-3407, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• City of Centennial Animal Control: 303 325-8070
• South Suburban Parks and Recreation: 303 798-5131
• South Metro Safety Foundation: 303 805-0228; 720 989-2260
Classes offered by this organization include: CPR, Driver Awareness, Teen Crash Avoidance, Super Sitting Babysitting. They also do child card seat inspections.
• Nextdoor.com: A free social network serving neighbors and the community. Monitored locally by Willow Creek residents.
Do you have website questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, events, news? Email website administrator Bob Correll: email@example.com