Fitness Station Built by Willow Creek 3 Scout
If you’re looking for a convenient addition to your 2019 exercise program, check out the newly-completed fitness station here in Willow Creek 3.
The station was built by Rody Ferris, a Willow Creek 3 resident and Eagle Scout candidate with Troop 634. The fitness station is located behind the swimming pool, just off the Willow Creek Trail. It’s on a spot that was formerly a playground.
The fitness station contains a chin-up bar and two lower bars for dip exercises. The station comes with two signs; one indicating that Rody did the work, the other with drawings showing on how to use the apparatus, along with a precautionary warning.
Thank you to Rody for his work on this project. It not only helps him to attain Eagle Scout status, but also benefits our community.
Seasonal Decorations Deadline Reminder
If you haven’t yet taken down your outdoor holiday decorations, here is a reminder for you. According to our Willow Creek 3 HOA Policies Handbook, “Decorations may be put up no more than 30 days in advance of a holiday and must be removed within 30 days after the holiday.” The end of January is the deadline for this holiday season.
There’s a new traffic light in Willow Creek’s future. According to Travis Greiman, Centennial’s Public Works Director, a traffic light is scheduled to be placed at the corner of E. Mineral Dr. and S. Yosemite St. Funding has been allocated by the city and design work has begun. The expectation is for construction sometime in 2019. Greiman said “general timelines” will be provided to the impacted neighborhoods once details with contractors and vendors are solidified…Interested in joining the Willow Creek Women’s Club? Newcomers to the Willow Creek community are always welcome. Join at any Women’s Club event or contact Membership Coordinator Natisha Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org. $20 annual membership dues.
Important Contact and Links
•Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions
1873 South Bellaire Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80222
303 409-6000 (main); 303 409-6001 (fax)
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Amanda Phifer, Executive Administrative Assistant
303 409-6018 (direct); 303 409-6000 (main)
• Board Email Address: email@example.com
Please identify yourself in your email. The board’s goal is to check emails daily and respond within three days. The board asks for your patience in case there is an unforeseen delay.
• Clubhouse Manager: Deanna Mumfrey (See Clubhouse page for details)
Clubhouse fee $35/day, $100 deposit. Need to complete rental agreement.
• Tennis court keys and pool keycards: Amanda Phifer
• Perfect Pools (WC3 pool management) 303 795-1191
• JBK Landscape: 303 751-0192
WC3 landscape and greenbelt maintenance.
• Waste Management (trash and recycling) 303 797-1600
• Dolphins Swim Team (Willow Creek 3 youth swim team)
• Willow Creek Women’s Club: Carolyn Pyron, President
• Willow Creek Tennis Club: Mary Beth Doerr, Pres.; Michael Darling, Vice-Pres.
Organizes and promotes tennis activities for all three Willow Creek communities.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office non emergency number: 303 795-4711
The ACSO provides police services under contract with the city of Centennial.
• City of Centennial Information Line: 303 325-8000
Available 24/7 to answer questions and direct you where to go for help.
• District 3 (includes Willow Creek) City Council Representatives:
Ken Lucas, 303 754-3367, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Sutherland, 303 754-3407, Email: email@example.com
• City of Centennial Animal Control: 303 325-8070
• South Suburban Parks and Recreation: 303 798-5131
• South Metro Safety Foundation: 303 805-0228; 720 989-2260
Classes offered by this organization include: CPR, Driver Awareness, Teen Crash Avoidance, Super Sitting Babysitting. They also do child card seat inspections.
• Nextdoor.com: A free social network serving neighbors and the community. Monitored locally by Willow Creek residents.
Do you have website questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, events, news? Email website administrator Bob Correll: firstname.lastname@example.org