New Pool Furniture is in Place
The WC3 Board has replaced the old pool furniture that had seen its better days with brand new furniture. Kick back in one of the new lounge chairs and try it out! Normal summer pool hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays; 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you don’t have a pool keycard (required), contact Amanda Phifer at Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions. She can be reached at email@example.com, or call her at 303 409-6018.
For adults interested in pool time for themselves, during the final 15 minutes of each hour the pool is used for adult swimming. No youngsters in the water. And that’s every day during normal pool hours. The only exception is the final hour of the day when the pool begins to shut down at 8:45 p.m. There is no single, larger block of time reserved just for adults. One lane is available for lap swimming throughout the day for all ages.
Part of the summer pool fun is taking in a Willow Creek 3 Dolphins youth swim team meet. The next Dolphins meet will be a championship meet on July 13.
Dinner-time food trucks will be available for all Willow Creek residents again this summer every second and fourth Wednesday through August 28. The trucks will offer a variety of food choices for purchase and will be located at the Mineral clubhouse parking lot, 8500 East Mineral Drive, from 5:30 p.m. ‘til 8 p.m. Willow Creek 2 organizes this popular offering for the community. Residents are welcome to bring chairs, small tables, blankets and beverages. The clubhouse will not be open. Be aware that weather can impact the schedule. Check the Coming Events/Meetings listings on this Home page for the dates…The Willow Creek Women’s Club has a few openings for its 2019/2020 board. Positions require four to eight hours a month to plan and execute events. Open positions include: President (morning); Activities Chair (coordinates August Open House and acts as liaison with the Bunco group, book and dinner clubs, etc.); Parliamentarian; Volunteer Chairperson. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Contacts and Links
•Spectrum Commercial Real Estate Solutions
1873 South Bellaire Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80222
303 409-6000 (main); 303 409-6001 (fax)
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Amanda Phifer, Executive Administrative Assistant
303 409-6018 (direct); 303 409-6000 (main)
• Board Email Address: email@example.com
Please identify yourself in your email. The board’s goal is to check emails daily and respond within three days. The board asks for your patience in case there is an unforeseen delay.
• Clubhouse Manager: Deanna Mumfrey (See Clubhouse page for details)
Clubhouse fee $35/day, $100 deposit. Need to complete rental agreement.
• Tennis court keys and pool keycards: Amanda Phifer
• Perfect Pools (WC3 pool management) 303 795-1191
• JBK Landscape: 303 751-0192
WC3 landscape and greenbelt maintenance.
• Waste Management (trash and recycling) 303 797-1600
• Dolphins Swim Team (Willow Creek 3 youth swim team)
• Willow Creek Women’s Club: Carolyn Pyron, President
• Willow Creek Tennis Club: Mary Beth Doerr, President
Organizes and promotes tennis activities for all three Willow Creek communities.
• Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number: 303 795-4711
The ACSO provides police services under contract with the city of Centennial.
• City of Centennial Information Line: 303 325-8000
Available 24/7 to answer questions and direct you where to go for help.
• District 3 (includes Willow Creek) City Council Representatives:
Ken Lucas, 303 754-3367, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Sutherland, 303 754-3407, Email: email@example.com
• City of Centennial Animal Control: 303 325-8070
• South Suburban Parks and Recreation: 303 798-5131
• South Metro Safety Foundation: 303 805-0228; 720 989-2260
Classes offered by this organization include: CPR, Driver Awareness, Teen Crash Avoidance, Super Sitting Babysitting. They also do child car seat inspections.
• Nextdoor.com: A free social network serving neighbors and the community. Monitored locally by Willow Creek residents.
Do you have website questions, comments, criticisms, suggestions, events, news? Email website administrator Bob Correll: firstname.lastname@example.org